Cart automation maximizes multiple material handling tasks.
Lightning Pick’s mobile technology can be utilized on virtually any cart configuration. We’ll work with our trusted material handling equipment partners, or yours, to find the right cart for your application or develop a custom solution. Either way, Lightning Pick delivers the system to you, ready to work. Whether it’s a single cart or a large system with hundreds of carts operating simultaneously, our solutions have had a positive impact on a wide variety of facilities and processes.
Prime Automated Cart Picking Applications.
- Batch picking operations.
- E-commerce order fulfillment.
- Third-party logistics (3PL) fulfillment providers.
- Facilities with large stock keeping unit (SKU) bases.
- Facilities without conveyor.
- Fulfillment operations without clear high-, medium- or low-velocity SKU profiles.
- Users of pick-to-light, voice-directed picking, or radio frequency (RF) scanning for the fastest moving SKUs, but who also have medium- and low-velocity SKUs that don’t cost justify lights or voice (yet would benefit from pick automation).
- Users of pick-to-light introducing cluster picking processes.